Monday, November 7, 2011

Tomorrow is the day

So, tomorrow is the same time in this pregnancy that I would have lost Love.  21w3d.

I don't really know how I feel about all of this.  I am feeling really good these days (thank you Mila), and am feeling strong, energetic, and clear minded.

But... I am haunted too.  Which, is understandable I guess.

Sorry, but this post isn't going to have any radical epiphanies or anything.  I don't really know what I think.

I am just sad.  I miss my baby girl.  But I am embracing this little bundle in my belly who is kicking me as I type this.

I guess you really can be happy and sad all at the same time.

I just wanted to mark the occasion here.  I am still reading and still thinking of all of us every day in the BLM community.

And to my darling Love: I miss you with every ounce of my being.  I love you more than ever, and wish every minute that you were still here with me.  Mommy will never, ever, ever forget you. Kisses and hugs.  And more kisses.

3 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and Love and your new little bundle. Wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you and hope yesterday went alright.

    ReplyDelete